• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

We are blocking an ISP

Started by Oldman, May 28, 2006, 06:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

For the moment we are having to block an entire ISP due to a person trying to cause us problems on the recipe site.  If you find you cannot view the site please give us a day or so to work this out.
Thanks
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

CyberDude and I have decided that as soon as possible we are making a change and those who wish to join the recipe site will no long be allowed to use 3rd party E-mail addys (Yahoo, Hotmail etc.) to join. We have a list of 400 free E-mail clients.

Those who have already joined using 3rd party E-mail addys will be able to continue to do so, and this change will have no effect upon those persons.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Changes have been made. If you have a problem then E-mail me using the E-mail addy you have on the recipe site.

Thanks
Olds

asa

Thanks for all of the work you've put into this valuable site, Olds. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Oldman

Thank you. Many members helped in creating our recipe site. The hours are measure in a couple thousand now.

As far as the problem goes we have reached out and touch that sucker...
Olds