• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello

Started by snowyo, October 15, 2013, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowyo

Hello from British Columbia :)
Just picked up a used DB4 looking forward to doing sumthin  yummy.Ionly ever used a littlechief so this is complete different game changer.

Gafala

Welcome from Washington State.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Bdogggut34

I'm fairly new as well with the same thing. You'll love it and the wealth of info on this site. Welcome

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, just pick you something like a pulled pork to start with so you have lot's of posts to look at here, then pick one method you like and give it a shot. Just remember to use hot water in your bisquette bowl and keep your vent open to prevent black rain on your foods and be patient the Bradley is great but it isn't going to be done in a couple of hours. Read up on the stall if you do a pork butt, brisket or other large hunk of meat and above all have fun with it.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

snowyo

Awesome thanks.Yes this place has lots of excellent info.My first go i think it will be either Ribs in the 321 method OR the wifes has a 5lb pork loin...
Im trying to find the recipe for the loin...ie..smoke time and oven time.
I read alot of the recipes from bradley call for finishing alot of the meats in the oven.I understand sometimes tat is a necassary evil,but i would rather use the smoker/oven to do it all.

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from N E Minnesota
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

beefmann

welcome aboard and enjoy your  new found friends

Smokin Sparky

Welcome from Southwest Idaho.   ;D

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Saber 4

Quote from: snowyo on October 16, 2013, 09:33:08 AM
Awesome thanks.Yes this place has lots of excellent info.My first go i think it will be either Ribs in the 321 method OR the wifes has a 5lb pork loin...
Im trying to find the recipe for the loin...ie..smoke time and oven time.
I read alot of the recipes from bradley call for finishing alot of the meats in the oven.I understand sometimes tat is a necassary evil,but i would rather use the smoker/oven to do it all.

I try and finish everything in the Bradley that I can, except for Poultry to get the crispy skin. If you go for the pork loin try to pull it out at an IT of 140-144 so it doesn't dry out to much, it will be cooked at that IT and it shouldn't need to be FTC'd. Keep us posted on how it goes whatever you choose to do first.

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ :)