• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello from the Seattle area

Started by Maximus1959, October 19, 2013, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus1959

Hey everyone!
I just bought a NEW 6 rack this evening. I have always been the guy that browses at Cabela's but never pulls the trigger on buying a smoker. Today I decided it was long over due. I love to hunt! Currently I have 3 deer and 1 elk in the freezer. Just shot a nice buck last Saturday evening. I had the butcher cut it up into jerky meat (to make my own) and the rest made into summer sausage. Outside of wild game I love to gourmet cook. I am pretty good at it. Smoking is new too me. I am excited to learn for everyone. I have already read some great tips. Feel free to contact me.

beefmann

welcome aboard, lots of good people and  information here, there are a  lot  of hunters, sausage and  jerky makers  here all willing to share advice, tips, tricks  etc,

remember to keep the top vent  open

our recipe site

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Seattle, eh?  My Daughter lives in Snoqualmie!

Saber 4

mwilliams7967

Welcome from Pennsylvania!! Your gonna love this forum and smoker. It's an addiction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Salmonsmoker

Welcome to the forum Max, I envy your being able to get out and hunt! You're gonna enjoy that smoker.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Smokin Sparky

Welcome to the forum and your new habit from Southwest Idaho.

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Skishy

Welcome to the forum from the other side of the mountains!
"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

Gafala

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Maximus1959

Thanks all! I use to live in Spokane. Great area. I deer hunt just south there. I elk hunt around Mt St Helens and along the coast. This year I am hunting the eastside (Yakima/Selah). Good to hear from everyone. Stay in touch.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ  :)

Scotty Dog

Welcome neighbor.  I live in Kent, WA with my wife and Bradley 6.  We get along together quite well as long as I don't come to bed every night smelling like smoke. Good luck with your new companion and congratulations on your purchase.