• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Will this cause beef prices to go up?

Started by Habanero Smoker, June 01, 2006, 04:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

What an udderley dastardly crime, perhaps the local police forces need do some steak outs to catch the culprits and lock horns with them, then there aliens obviously plan to milk the farmers for all they can. :o

Either that or it is just a load of old bull****! ;)
Manxman

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: manxman on June 01, 2006, 06:01:21 AM
What an udderley dastardly crime, perhaps the local police forces need do some steak outs to catch the culprits and lock horns with them, then there aliens obviously plan to milk the farmers for all they can. :o

Either that or it is just a load of old bull****! ;)

I wished I had thought of those remarks before I posted. ;D ;D ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.

asa

HS and manxman:

That's quite a tall tail. Cud someone please call Homeland Security? Makes me want to drink a whole-stein of suds. Looks like there's some roominants for debate here.

Mooooooooooooving right along now - So whaddya think? Toupees or antlers?

(and don't miss the video).

Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Habanero Smoker

I believe Homeland Security is aware of this, and has classified it as "Cattle Terrorism".

Also, I think the antlers make it seem more natural. ::)

Manxman; you should send your comments to them. I'm sure they would add it to their FAQ section. It would be interesting to see how they would answer that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

iceman

manxman

QuoteManxman; you should send your comments to them. I'm sure they would add it to their FAQ section.

Not so sure about that Habs, as a non US citizen I might just end up as that "illegal alien" next time I visit the US! :-[
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: manxman on June 03, 2006, 12:05:58 AM
QuoteManxman; you should send your comments to them. I'm sure they would add it to their FAQ section.

Not so sure about that Habs, as a non US citizen I might just end up as that "illegal alien" next time I visit the US! :-[

The way things are going, you just may be right. :( There is a thread I don't even bother to read anymore. I just click on the topic and back out to remove the new post icon. 

On the other hand, would you mind if I sent it in, and contributed to someone from the UK. Your comments are meant for that board. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.

manxman

QuoteOn the other hand, would you mind if I sent it in, and contributed to someone from the UK. Your comments are meant for that board.

Yes, quite happy for you to do that HS, not a problem.  ;)
Manxman