• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What do you think of the new Bradley Website?

Started by Bradley Marketing, November 06, 2013, 10:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley Marketing

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday we launched our brand new website!! It was a lot of work and a big project, but I truly hope you guys like the new website. After all, we made it for you! Let me know what you think! :)

Wildcat

Since I was one of the chosen to first view it, you already know that I like it.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Smokin Sparky

I too was one of the lucky ones who got to review the website.  I think that it was well thought out and everyone will enjoy using it.

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Alanfromwis

I too was one of the lucky ones to view the new website, & I think you have a winner.
Retirement means every day is Saturday except Sunday

tailfeathers

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

lumpy

Me 3X as well.
It was very good at the test stage.

Lumpy

devo

I have decided to remove my comments because I know it will cause a big time argument
Smoke on fellow smokers

Gafala

Quote from: devo on November 06, 2013, 01:45:05 PM
I have decided to remove my comments because I know it will cause a big time argument
Smoke on fellow smokers

Devo they are asking for input you should not remove your comments. I know mine will also raise a few hairs but it is my view point if I'm wrong that's OK but I don't think so. Photos from a 27" monitor.

As a old computer programmer the new web site is a start, I found some problems with it screen shots below on the home page.

Left side of screen only smoke could be ok.

Right side of screen four small boxes to see you need to scroll to the right this could be fixed. Sorry for the flash in the photo.

Right side of photo cut off. This needs to be fixed.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

barbquebec

...what fix Gafala...you just snagged yourself a Bradley Stainless... 8)

devo

Deleted again. I love my bradley....

RedJada

Quote from: Gafala on November 06, 2013, 02:19:44 PM
Quote from: devo on November 06, 2013, 01:45:05 PM
Smoke on fellow smokers

Devo they are asking for input you should not remove your comments. I know mine will also raise a few hairs but it is my view point if I'm wrong that's OK but I don't think so. Photos from a 27" monitor.

As a old computer programmer the new web site is a start, I found some problems with it screen shots below on the home page.

Left side of screen only smoke could be ok.

Right side of screen four small boxes to see you need to scroll to the right this could be fixed. Sorry for the flash in the photo.

Right side of photo cut off. This needs to be fixed.

Gafala, I think you may have issues on your end if your truly using a 27" monitor. I'm using a mac-book pro 15" display and have no issues viewing the site. actually, I like it.

smokerator

The new site displays and navigates perfectly on my ipad with the latest OS. 

It also displays and navigates perfectly on my new Dell PC.

In short I would say the new site is SMOKIN" and is a great improvement.

Mike aka Smokerator

BS611

Gafala

Gafala, I think you may have issues on your end if your truly using a 27" monitor. I'm using a mac-book pro 15" display and have no issues viewing the site. actually, I like it.

The issue here is the Compatibility View in when used it will cause the results I got turn it off and no problem and yes it is a 27" monitor. I did try the site on my Galaxy Tab and no problems.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

cathouse willy

The new site does not work with my firefox browser.When I use internet exploder the site seems to be devoted to visual effects with little information.Maybe I'm missing something but so far thumbs down

Saber 4

I'm only seeing what was billed as the global site when we reviewed them and not the one that was supposed to be for USA/Canada which I felt was a better site, I'm glad the forum was added to this one but I think the other website we reviewed was much better and I hope it get's published for all to see.