• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

IM BACK

Started by icerat4, November 20, 2013, 04:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

8) HI GUYS I am buying 2 new original smokers.Any bad news on them or no issues.Nice to see some of the old timers still here.I remember I was the frist customer in the usa that get the 6 rack digital smoker.Any ways hi yall. 8)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

beefmann

welcome back and looks like a great price, come  enjoy the smoke foods again

PapaC

Good price. Especially with free shipping. Same price I paid at a Cabelas sale when I bought mine a couple years ago.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Saber 4

looks like a good price with free shipping. Welcome back

Tenpoint5

Good to see back around again Icerat. That is a good price.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

iceman

Great to hear from you Icerat4.
Good deal,on the smoker.

icerat4

I CAN TELLYA How many of these units ive sold.I should have stock.Nice to hear from ya guys.Yes I am back and plan to share my Bold insight on these smokers.Does Olds come here still.I will post the most famous pulled pork back when these units first came out.Ice habs ten nice to be back. I have some time now and a lot of lurker friends that have and need more on the ins and outs .So here I am here..Lol :P 8)

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Habanero Smoker

Welcome back. It will be good to see you posting again.

Olds does not log in that often.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

icerat4

O Ok I see things are doing good here .I wish I had the time.So LOOK FOR A FEW OLD POST.I think there Bradley proven Smokes Lol

wkahler

Is there a advantage of the Original smoker over the Digital smoker besides the price?  That price tag has be thinking!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

GusRobin

The OBS doesn't come in a 6 rack version. If I wasn't hanging sausage I would buy the OBS and a PID. I ended up buying a used 6 rack cabinet, and use my OBS SG with it and a PID.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

NePaSmoKer

icerat4

go my new smoker today.I love the new design on the front door 8)