• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Have you seen the new Bradley web site?

Started by JohnM70, November 21, 2013, 08:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnM70

Very interesting, it is a good example of how not to design a web site. :o You can get sea sick, or dizzy watching the smoker spin around or you can watch the sheep grazing. See if you can find the link to the forum in less than 15 or even 30 seconds. on Monday the marketing somebody said it would be fixed by the end of the week.  I would hate to be a new customer to Bradley and think this is the face of the company.

John
Bradley 6 Rack BDS with cold smoke attachment, Maverick remote dual temp(2), Thermapen and,  Auber Dual Probe PID, 1300 Watt Mod, Weber Genesis E310

"I keep cutting it off and cutting it off and it is still too short"

JohnM70

Thanks TedEbear, I did not see that post. It has a lot of good press from the members but, it is still not that good, the navigation leaves a lot to be desired.

John
Bradley 6 Rack BDS with cold smoke attachment, Maverick remote dual temp(2), Thermapen and,  Auber Dual Probe PID, 1300 Watt Mod, Weber Genesis E310

JohnM70

Now I will move my comments to the thread.

'What Do You Think of the New Bradley Website'

John