• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Weather in Washington State

Started by Gafala, December 05, 2013, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gafala

Weather for Friday - Saturday in my area a windchill of -25deg now that's cold. High's are in the 20's.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Saber 4

We're not quite that bad in Dallas this weekend but close, we get a 1/4" of freezing rain and the city has to shut down or the accidents close the roads down real quick.

Wildcat

AC weather here in the Florida panhandle. 74+
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

ragweed

Heading to Seattle area tomorrow to visit my daughter.  Was hoping for some warmer weather  :(   It's been single digits here in NE the last couple of days.

Saber 4

Quote from: ragweed on December 05, 2013, 06:30:08 PM
Heading to Seattle area tomorrow to visit my daughter.  Was hoping for some warmer weather  :(   It's been single digits here in NE the last couple of days.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your family time Joe. :)

tailfeathers

20's would feel like a heat wave about now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

JZ

It's -20C (-4F) here right now and that's without the wind chill. Plenty cold enough. Probably a good time to smoke some cheese. ;D

pz

Quote from: JZ on December 05, 2013, 08:56:18 PM
It's -20C (-4F) here right now and that's without the wind chill. Plenty cold enough. Probably a good time to smoke some cheese. ;D

Not quite as cold here -1F - I agree - perfect time for smoked cheese
My online cookbook: good food & friends

PapaC

Ya, I think no matter what I turn the temp control to this weekend it's going to be cold smoking!! 25* when I left for work this AM.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Snoopy

Been pretty chilly up here on the Rock, to the point that i rode the scoot 2 days ago, and have been driving the truck ever since. Sucks for fuel mileage but it is nice getting to work and not having my "boys" in my stomach.

tailfeathers

-6F at noon. Gonna be a tad chilly getting the shack set up for fishing tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

aces-n-eights

Fairly warm here... 30 or so, with freezing rain - yuck.  We're planning to drive south to Spokane Washington in the next few days, about a 2500 mile trip.  Sure hope we don't follow this rainy stuff all the way...
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

pokermeister

It's cold in Vegas, also. We got down to freezing last night. :o
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

Gafala

Quote from: aces-n-eights on December 06, 2013, 11:20:11 AM
Fairly warm here... 30 or so, with freezing rain - yuck.  We're planning to drive south to Spokane Washington in the next few days, about a 2500 mile trip.  Sure hope we don't follow this rainy stuff all the way...

Try Spokane Spice while you are there, they have some casings and spices and rubs.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

aces-n-eights

Quote from: Gafala on December 06, 2013, 05:07:27 PM

Try Spokane Spice while you are there, they have some casings and spices and rubs.

Excellent, will do!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8