• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Go Day from Australia

Started by Necrum, December 07, 2013, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrum

Hi,

I'm new to smoking, so after a little bit of research (and some beers) I decided upon the bradley two rack (counter top) model.

After a chat at the BBQ place and with the Bradley rep I came to the realisation that there isn't to much detail on smoking in Australia, particularly Queensland, so I'm probably going to have a lot of questions. But I am patient and willing to take little steps so your advise will be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to lots of great use from my Bradley, and to be contributing to this forum (as best I can) in no time.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Necrum (Andrew Mack)
Queensland Australia

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum. Practically everyone on this forum is willing to help and answer questions. If you will click on the Recipe Site link at the bottom of my post you will find a lot of information.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Quarlow

Welcome from almost as far away from you as possible. Ask away, we love to help.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

beefmann

welcome aboard and enjoy your  new hobby and support group

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, I think you will like the 2 rack as a starter smoker, you will be able to do ribs and many good things with it. Check out the Recipe booklet section in the counter top model section for some ideas and techniques. You won't be going in the traditional low and slow mode as it is more of a convection oven/smoker so things finish a lot quicker. Read the instruction manual carefully and have fun with it and ask any questions you have and you will get lot's of answers from people who have had the same issue as you.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Enjoy your new two rack, but don't use it indoors.  Sometimes a little smoke seeps out around the door gasket.

SiFumar

Welcome from NV!  Listen to Saber4....good advice!