Christmas Exchange Jerky

Started by Tenpoint5, December 08, 2013, 11:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I was woken up in my bedroom with the delivery of my Exchange Gift. After taking pictures I sampled some of the jerky. Which was really good. I then showered and went to work. When I returned home from work. I found this on my table!

I am currently searching for the guilty party! More to follow as the investigation continues!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

GusRobin

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 08, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
I was woken up in my bedroom with the delivery of my Exchange Gift. After taking pictures I sampled some of the jerky. Which was really good. I then showered and went to work. When I returned home from work. I found this on my table!

I am currently searching for the guilty party! More to follow as the investigation continues!!

I was home and have witnesses. 8)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

KyNola

SiFumar

Quarlow

Oooo damn. That is worth killin' fer.  :o
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

tailfeathers

OR........was the dog FRAMED????? Now mind you I'M not that devious, but depending on the jerky some folks just might be!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

I do believe I have found the GUILTY subject!! She even licked her lips just thinking about the jerky during questioning! DIRTY RAT!!! (She is a RAT Terrier/ Jack Russel mix). Click on the Picture to view the interrogation video. Like most videos of this nature kinda grainy and out of focus not in the best lighting but you get the idea that SHE IS GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

JZ

That's funny.  ;D

She doesn't know how to act innocent. Run and hide, can't look you in the eyes and licking her chops. I think she wins though.

Quarlow

That is frickin' funny. The rat bastard. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Saber 4

I guess we did have an exchange fatality, I'll have to use Kevlar Rat Dog Proof bags to send jerky in the future. :D

Quarlow

The dog doesn't think it was a fatality. In fact the dog wonders if it will get in on the exchange again next year.  ;D

OBS
BBQ

Saber 4

Quote from: Quarlow on December 08, 2013, 07:02:56 PM
The dog doesn't think it was a fatality. In fact the dog wonders if it will get in on the exchange again next year.  ;D

I guess whoever gets Chris in next year's exchange had better include special dog treats. ;)

Tenpoint5

She wont be involved next year! I will however remember to put things up where she cant just walk over and pick them up!

pensrock

I think the cat put her up to it!  ;D ;D

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ