Beer Cans?!?!?

Started by wkahler, December 11, 2013, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

I know it is fare fetched BUT does anyone on her collect old beer cans?  I have come across an old collection in a house that we where cleaning out for the bank that is a foreclosure.  Seems like someone spent a lot of time and effort on this collection hate to toss it if it is worth anything!  I found a few local web pages and other places on line i emailed about it but thought maybe there might be someone on here that is has some knowledge of them?  There is probable a good 150-200 cans, and help or incite would be great!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

pokermeister

When I was in the military, I collected beer cans. Like anything collectable, the value is determined by the number of more "valuable" cans that you have. Not interested in the collection, but there are lots of cans worth over $100 each. You can EASILY sell them on ebay. Lots of beer can collectors out there.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

wkahler

That was kind of my thoughts also!!  I looked and I see a lot for sale, but not a lot of people buying LOL!!  I will see if any of the local guys I contacted respond.  I am going to go back tomorrow and get the other 6 boxes, didn't want the wife to freak out when I came home with the car loaded down with empty bear cans from all over the world LOL!!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!