• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Some of this weekend's projects and dinner

Started by Saber 4, December 15, 2013, 05:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

So this weekend I had to get busy finishing up some of the Christmas smoking and packaging. Yesterday I smoked my Canadian Bacon and threw in a couple of cans of Spam following 10.5's lead from back in October. Pulled the Spam after 2 hours of Pecan and pulled the CB at 140 IT, didn't get a picture of the spam because I was heading out to get a couple of hours of hog hunting in before the CB was done.

Then I bagged up my beef jerky (no pictures) and Chex Mix, along with splitting the smoked salt into 6 small jars.

For dinner I pan fried up some slices of the smoked spam and melted some of the smoked Cooper that Nepas sent me from the exchange, served it with some mashed potato and green peas. We actually liked the spam and cheese, we both thought we'd like it in eggs and that if we didn't do it to often it would be good again.

ragweed

Very nice, Robert.  Hope you get a piggy.  It's been so cold up here my Son hasn't been out after that last deer.  Maybe next week and I can join him.

Saber 4

I love my slicer, here is my mountain of 13 lbs. of Canadian Bacon all sliced up and ready to package.

And all packed up and ready to go in the fridge.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 17, 2013, 08:27:57 PM
Looks real good Robert

Thanks Chris, it tastes real good, I think it will go over big with the family