Electrical problem with BS611

Started by TNRockyraccoon, December 17, 2013, 05:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNRockyraccoon

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post, I've had problems finding a number or website for customer service....does anybody know how to get in touch with Bradley?

I purchase my BS611 new about two months ago. It's worked ok for the most part minus it shutting itself off every now and then. Lately it's gotten worse and it's hard to keep it on more than ten or fifteen minutes before it shuts itself off.

Also, I cannot turn the heat on without also turning on the smoker tray. I read where you could but my temperature knob light will not come on unless the puck smoker is also on.

But either way, even if both the temperature knob and the smoker switch are in the ON position....just barely touching the smoke generator will cause it to shut off. Heck, it will even shut off without touching it.

I would appreciate any help advice.

Saber 4

Here's a link to the contact page for Bradley, hope that helps, their customer service is the best http://www.north-america.bradleysmoker.com/contact/

TNRockyraccoon

Thanks for the quick reply.

I sent them an email and hope to have this issue resolved soon.

Saber 4

Quote from: TNRockyraccoon on December 17, 2013, 07:25:43 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.

I sent them an email and hope to have this issue resolved soon.

You might call them in the morning, they can ask you questions and get any parts you need shipped pretty quickly if you don't get an email back quickly.