New from Ramona, CA

Started by twolfe83, December 26, 2013, 11:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twolfe83

Hi all,

I'm Tyler from Ramona, CA (just outside of San Diego).  After a ton of research and some shameful begging, I got my Bradley for Christmas yesterday.  I've always done a lot of cooking but I'm a newb to the smoking world.  I can't wait to get started!  I'm sure I'll be posting lots of questions and looking for advice.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Lots of good folks here, very willing to help.  Ask away.

UncleAl

Welcome from Michigan -  you have come to the right place to learn all about you new smoker 

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from Minnesota

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

beefmann

welcome aboard from your neighbor up in  orange  county

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: twolfe83 on December 26, 2013, 11:25:55 AM
Hi all,

I'm Tyler from Ramona, CA (just outside of San Diego).  After a ton of research and some shameful begging, I got my Bradley for Christmas yesterday.  I've always done a lot of cooking but I'm a newb to the smoking world.  I can't wait to get started!  I'm sure I'll be posting lots of questions and looking for advice.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Welcome Tyler. If the begging resulted in getting a Bradley it's not shameful. The past resistance will lead to "why didn't we hear about this sooner" once they taste the food.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Saber 4

Welcome to your newest addiction from Texas