• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Even In The Cold You Can Find Beauty

Started by devo, January 06, 2014, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

The falls a half mile from me in the last 20 years has never frozen completely over. This year is an exception to that. Its frigen cold out there people.

Kakabeka Falls, January 4, 2014. Frozen solid.

Saber 4

I'm glad I'm seeing this beauty in the comfort of my heated house. That is really beautiful, especially after seeing the RC helicopter video you posted of the falls earlier.

ragweed

That's awesome!  Would be neat to see a time lapse video as it froze up.

devo

Quote from: ragweed on January 06, 2014, 10:57:18 AM

;D ;D ;D

i will tell you what, next summer I will be retired. Come the fall time as I am taking my daily walk with my dog i will stop by the falls and take a picture. Come this time next year you might have your time lapse vid.....................NOT. I will be somewhere warm like Nepa   

beefmann

watchdog56

That is Cold. Drive past there around May every year going fishing. Stop in once in a while and it is amazing the water that is flowing in May. Beautiful site.

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

JZ

Quote from: devo on January 06, 2014, 11:09:36 AM
Quote from: ragweed on January 06, 2014, 10:57:18 AM

;D ;D ;D

i will tell you what, next summer I will be retired. Come the fall time as I am taking my daily walk with my dog i will stop by the falls and take a picture. Come this time next year you might have your time lapse vid.....................NOT. I will be somewhere warm like Nepa   

That's an awesome picture.
So are you moving south when you retire?

devo

Oh I wish but I still have my family here. It is an option to just get away fo a while in the cold months.

Robert Rose

South Texas is pretty nice in the winter months and if you like to fish there is Falcon Lake. High today in Zapata is 45 degrees, supposed to be 70 tomorrow and 75 Wednesday.
Robert Rose
Director Region 3
Texas Association of Bass Clubs
CoCoRaHS Volunteer TX-ER-4