String Cheese

Started by ragweed, January 15, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 18, 2014, 01:43:59 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 16, 2014, 08:35:16 PM
;D ;D I smarter than NEPAS when it somes to tasting hot foods

your sleeping on the floor  :o

I remember your eyeballs spinning around in your head like a slot machine, you not being able to breathe, or talk! When Joe had you try some "kinda hot" jerky at the MWSO
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ragweed

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 19, 2014, 07:20:38 AM

I remember your eyeballs spinning around in your head like a slot machine, you not being able to breathe, or talk! When Joe had you try some "kinda hot" jerky at the MWSO

Now wait a minute you guys.  The only thing I did wrong was leave an opened package of "bhut jolokia" seasoned jerky on the table.  Nepas did it to himself!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Saber 4

Quote from: ragweed on January 19, 2014, 08:28:25 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 19, 2014, 07:20:38 AM

Now wait a minute you guys.  The only thing I did wrong was leave an opened package of "bhut jolokia" seasoned jerky on the table.  Nepas did it to himself!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That's the way I remember it.....

ragweed

Well, I guess 10.5 was right.  My step-daughter made a point of telling me today how great the string cheese is!!  She'd eaten about 1/2 of it already.  I reminded her that I'd smoked that for her mother and we had both told her not to touch it until I gave the okay.  She said, "Oh yah, I forgot."

Anyway, looks like it's good after 9 days and I have to smoke more.  But I'm gonna make her peel the little devils this time.