• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

First smoke

Started by River Rat, February 02, 2014, 06:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Rat

Fired up the Bradley for the first time.  Pistachios and deviled eggs. The boss said she likes both.  Me I see room for improvement. Are we all like this??  Today is the big day. BB's and wings for the game. Wish me luck.
River Rat
"Smoke On"

seemore

we all started somtime
seemore

RedJada

There's always room for improvement$  ;D I do need to do some more Pistachios though. Only did them once, used 5lb's of Pistachios mixed well with 1 cup of fresh lime juice. Did the same thing with cashews. Both came out great. Smoked with apple @ 200 for 90 minutes.

As for the BB's, look for 10.5's recipe. Looks like the recipe site is down right now. I think it use to be a sticky in the hot smoking/bbq section but I don't see it or over looked it. It's a great fail safe recipe. Hopefully someone will come along and post it or a link to it. Haven't done wings yet but on the to do list.

TedEbear

Saber 4

Yes we are all like this, it's the quest for the next great smoke adventure that pulls us over to the dark side! :D

River Rat

Update. The wings turn out awesome. Ribs are in foil with brown sugar, butter and honey.
River Rat
"Smoke On"