• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

smoking is a new thing for us !

Started by MaxQc, February 07, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxQc

hey all !
             i just bought a bradley contertop smoker and me and my wife are new to this. I live in Montreal canada so its also kinda cold outside right now! Im a butcher and my wife is a chef so i bring the meat and she cook it. I read alot of things here before we started !

i will try and post most of the things we smoke

ragweed

tailfeathers

Quote from: MaxQc on February 07, 2014, 05:51:06 PM
hey all !
             i just bought a bradley contertop smoker and me and my wife are new to this. I live in Montreal canada so its also kinda cold outside right now! Im a butcher and my wife is a chef so i bring the meat and she cook it. I read alot of things here before we started !

i will try and post most of the things we smoke
sounds like a match made in heaven! Welcome from South Dakota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, there are a lot of good posts in the counter top section of the forum that will help you get the most out of your new smoker. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with and have lot's of fun with it.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

River Rat

River Rat
"Smoke On"

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

pensrock

Welcome from Pa. Lots of recipes and tips here and good people to learn from.  :)