Author Topic: NYC Strip Loin  (Read 3427 times)

barbquebec

NYC Strip Loin
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:13:41 pm »
Grilled NYC strip loin steak au poivre...with oven roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus...served with a Chateau Corkscrew Domingo Malbec-Cabernet Sauvignon blend... :)
http://www.cbc.ca/inthekitchen/2013/01/steak-with-peppercorn-brandy-sauce.html
8)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:33:23 am by barbquebec »

Offline Wildcat

• Member Extraordinaire
Re: NYC Strip Loin
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:14:42 pm »
Looks wonderful. Strange that I never got the invitation!  ;D We are going to actually do some camping in the RV this weekend and I might just have to make that exact same dish one evening over a hard wood campfire. Will probably have a different chaser though.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Offline Saber 4

• Member Extraordinaire
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 09:57:37 pm »
Excellent looking meal, that's a combination that we love, you can't go wrong with a strip steak, sparagus and taters.

barbquebec

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 05:20:04 am »
Excellent looking meal, that's a combination that we love, you can't go wrong with a strip steak, sparagus and taters.
Looks wonderful. Strange that I never got the invitation!  ;D We are going to actually do some camping in the RV this weekend and I might just have to make that exact same dish one evening over a hard wood campfire. Will probably have a different chaser though.
...Thanks Wildcat and Saber 4...that didn't last long either.Figure I'd get my grill on,seeing we're getting 30cms.+ of snow today! :( 8)

Offline STLstyle

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 10:40:11 am »

...Thanks Wildcat and Saber 4...that didn't last long either.Figure I'd get my grill on,seeing we're getting 30cms.+ of snow today! :( 8)

Dang, 30 cms?  I need to get my Canadian converter out...  I think that's a foot for all you rednecks down here with me...

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

Offline STLstyle

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 10:42:24 am »
By the way that steak looks great!

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

barbquebec

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 11:37:21 am »
By the way that steak looks great!
Thanks STLstyle...and you're right...it's almost a foot but it seems like you guys(Georgia,Carolinas) are getting the worst of it from what I see on the news. :( 8)