• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I am new

Started by Route 36, March 02, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Route 36

Hello i got a 6 rack digital ??? Bradley for a gift last year and it is great.I am 58 and hunted and only have eaten wild elk/moose/deer for over 20 yrs now.
We own a ranch in B.C. and raise brabant draft horses and lab dogs,We had 100 head of cow but with mad cow here and the bottom falling out of the market we finally sold the cows 5 yrs ago.
I am a school bus driver 15 years and work at a farm supply store between runs.
I love my Bradley but having some trouble and need ideas had help and as I read this forum i am in the right place.
Thanks
The Griz

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Lots of good folks here, very willing and able to help.  BTW, if you're running out of freezer space for that game meat, I'll send you my home address.  ;D ;D

River Rat

Welcome from Maryland. You'll have a great time here. Lots of great advice and even better people.
River Rat
"Smoke On"

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from Minnesota
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

tailfeathers

Hi from South Dakota!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

TedEbear

Quote from: Route 36 on March 02, 2014, 06:46:53 AM
I love my Bradley but having some trouble and need ideas had help and as I read this forum i am in the right place.
Thanks

Welcome aboard.  Post whatever trouble you're having with your Bradley and someone on here will be glad to try and help.

Dano

Welcome from Southern Ontario!  Ask as many questions as you need to!  :)
Proud member of PETA:  People Eating Tasty Animals.  :)

Saber 4

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum friend.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

pensrock

Welcome from Pa. Many friendly people here willing to help out. just ask away.  :)

tskeeter

Route 36, one of the sources that I have found helpful and which has given me more ideas than I have time to pursue is the recipe site.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes&s=5f66c9a2a9407747103bcc48116b2e90

This site is the repository of favorite recipes from many of the forum's most experienced members.  I've found that by following these recipes and the suggestions of their authors, I can turn out high quality products the first time I try something.

Be sure to check out the recipe for Jan's Rub.  Jan's Rub was originally developed as a rub for chicken, but for many forum members it has become the go-to rub for almost everything.  This is my rub of choice for pulled pork. 

pikeman_95

Welcome from Montana. Here you will find a great bunch of guys that will help as much as they can.
Kirby