ABT's

Started by carnie1, March 23, 2014, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carnie1

Haven't done much smoking this winter but my lady friends here in south Florida always say these are their favorites so I went to resturant depot and loaded up, going to freeze a few for myself to take north
Guess I'm gonna have to order a new faceplate when I get back

Saber 4

The ABT's look great, the faceplate not so much ;)

pensrock

Nice ABT's Tony. I do not know how close you get to Yard & Pool when you are coming north but he may have a faceplate on stock. I have frozen ABT's before but not cooked with the bacon on. Mine were stuffed penos then frozen. when thawed the peppers are soft but wrap them in bacon and smoke away. How well do the cooked and frozen ones come out?

Tenpoint5

Looks like a good days work there Tony
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

carnie1

Quote from: pensrock on March 24, 2014, 05:46:00 AM
Nice ABT's Tony. I do not know how close you get to Yard & Pool when you are coming north but he may have a faceplate on stock. I have frozen ABT's before but not cooked with the bacon on. Mine were stuffed penos then frozen. when thawed the peppers are soft but wrap them in bacon and smoke away. How well do the cooked and frozen ones come out?
The cooked frozen ones come out good, give it a try