Hello everyone from Milton Ontario.

Started by tomek, April 03, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomek

So after perfecting my skills on a Weber bbq last year I decided to go for the smoker. Last monday I picked up the 4 shelf digital and will be throwing on meat this weekend.
Will be looking for a lot of guidance along the way and this place looks to have a lot of info.

And... I might as well ask this right off the start... where can I get Prague Powder #1 near me?

OntarioSmoke

Welcome,

Lots of great people and information on here.  I am just down the road in Mississauga.

You will love the smoker, but it really is an addiction.

barbquebec

tskeeter

Tomek, check out Our Time Tested and Proven Recipes at this web site.  I think you'll find them interesting and informative.

www.susanminor.org

And welcome to the forums from the foot of Donner Pass, where nibbling on your ear doesn't mean your cabin mate is feeling romantic.

Saber 4

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Dano

Proud member of PETA:  People Eating Tasty Animals.  :)

River Rat

River Rat
"Smoke On"

tailfeathers

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

tomek

Thanx for all the warm welcomes. Last weekend I did season the smoker and make bacon wrapped chicken breasts which came out delicious. Smoked them with cherry. Today I am having major problems. I am trying to smoke salmon and the smoker keeps on shutting off every few minutes. I have to keep on checking and keep on unplugging the power cord from the outlet and plugging it in again. What gives???? I think this unit will be back to the store as soon as I am done with this batch of salmon. Too bad.

Saber 4

Quote from: tomek on April 07, 2014, 06:45:10 AM
Thanx for all the warm welcomes. Last weekend I did season the smoker and make bacon wrapped chicken breasts which came out delicious. Smoked them with cherry. Today I am having major problems. I am trying to smoke salmon and the smoker keeps on shutting off every few minutes. I have to keep on checking and keep on unplugging the power cord from the outlet and plugging it in again. What gives???? I think this unit will be back to the store as soon as I am done with this batch of salmon. Too bad.

Sounds like you may not have one of the plugs fully seated or there may be an issue with the wires inside the smoke generator, you can find instructions on troubleshooting here on the forum and if it turns out to be something broken Bradley will make it right.