• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I Love Bradley's Customer Service!

Started by BoxcarBetts, May 09, 2014, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxcarBetts

Not only was the CS rep a pleasure to deal with, but my replacement burner came fast and furious. And to top it off, look what else they sent me!   :D

They say it's easier to quit heroin than it is to quit smoking!

Skishy

Nice! If you don't mind me asking. How much did the puck burner set you back for the part itself? I think mine needs to be replaced soon.
"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

BoxcarBetts

I actually meant to ask when I called, but mine was still covered under warranty. So unfortunately, can't help you there!

Saber 4

They are the best at customer service for sure.

tailfeathers

Quote from: Saber 4 on May 09, 2014, 05:30:10 PM
They are the best at customer service for sure.
X2. They included a box of bisquettes when my micro switch failed as well.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

KyNola

Our friends at www.yardandpool.com have the puck burner plate for $57.99

HugeStapedius

TNRockyraccoon

I've not received any bisquettes with warranty parts....but have always been blown away by how well they take care of us after the sell. And they do it with speed and a smile. Tough to beat for sure.

jmforester

Years ago I found their customer service to be great. But lately not so much. I had two heating elements go bad and they said to buy new ones. This is after buying quite a few of them over the years and having them go bad.

BoxcarBetts

Quote from: jmforester on May 14, 2014, 08:05:13 AM
Years ago I found their customer service to be great. But lately not so much. I had two heating elements go bad and they said to buy new ones. This is after buying quite a few of them over the years and having them go bad.

Maybe they're only great while still in the warranty period? :/

CoreyMac

I got a box of pucks when my propane smoke/heating unit failed, they sent be a whole new one of those also. I guess x4.

Corey