• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello

Started by Bryan D, June 26, 2014, 08:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan D

Really new to this smoking thing bought my Bradley back in January and it was a challenge getting things up to temp. Thanks to one of the worst winters in history here in Michigan.  But since then it has been awesome I love trying new recipes from rubs and sauces. I look forward to asking for help and giving help if I can.  And this forum seems to be full of great people and I look forward to chatting with everyone.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Ask anything, be patient and keep your top vent open!

tskeeter

Hi Bryan.  Welcome to the forums from NW NV.

If you're looking for ideas, check out the recipes at the link below.  Recipes from the forums most experienced smokers.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

tailfeathers

Hi from South Dakota and welcome to your new addiction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum. If you like trying sauces and things here is a fav I have adopted.

Mojo Cuban garlic sauce

4 Cups Orange Juice (unsweetened or preferably seville oranges)
1/2 Cup Lime Juice
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Salt
1 head of Garlic
8 large sprigs fresh Oregano
1 small bunch Cilantro
2 medium onions

Dump juices into a container with tight fitting top
Chop onions & add to juice
Finely mince Oregano & Cilantro  add to juice

Peel Garlic Cloves & run through a Garlic Press - add salt to garlic & "grind" it together, to make a paste - let this stand for 1 hour & dump into juice.

Shake it up & Let it sit overnight before using.

Of course the Goya is easier and ready to go
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BC Smoker

Careful smoking can and will be addictive ....
Have a hoot !
Hello and welcome from Beautiful British Columbia !!