Bradley Rookie

Started by Jackknifecreek, December 27, 2014, 09:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackknifecreek

Howdy from Wyoming,

Sorry all, I kinda forgot the introduction part because I was still trying to figure out how to navigate the site. Think I may be getting a handle on it now.

I got a Bradley original 4 rack for Christmas and is the first smoker I have owned. From all I have read the Bradley is the easiest most user freindly unit out there and with the help of the fine folks on this forum should make this a bunch easier. I am very exited to get started. I am going to attemp a couple racks of ribs today for my first go.

See'n how I skipped the introduction part and jumped right in with the questions, I gotta tell you that I was very impressed with the response I got. Thanks very much to all the replied to me.

It is awesome to see so many with the passion of smoking willing to share all they have learned to help the rookies like me and others out and get them on the right track. Get ready cuz I feel I'm gonna have a bunch of questions :D

GusRobin

welcome --good luck on your ribs.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.