• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello

Started by ndcardinal, December 28, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndcardinal

Hi my name is Jeff and my son and I just received our new basic Bradley smoker for Christmas.  We tried it out for the first time today.  Had to do our smok'in in the garage as it was only 7 degrees out today but I think we have a good temporary setup.  https://plus.google.com/u/0/118103709317573090269/posts/ThVLqHdjka5?pid=6097943997181567938&oid=118103709317573090269

Orion

Welcome from snowy British Columbia. Nice to hear that you and your son are enjoying the project together.
It's going to take a lifetime to smoke all this.

TedEbear

Welcome aboard.  I watched your video and it looks like you managed to get it to work with a makeshift setup.  Here are a couple of links if you want a more permanent solution.

Range hood for indoor smoking

Building for your smoker

My smoker hood photos

Exhaust Fan

ndcardinal

Thanks and we did enjoy our first batch today.  Will try another pork butt tomorrow. :)

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum. I think Orion is trying to start a rumour about the weather here in B.C.. It is sunny and warm here. LOL. Glad you and your son are enjoying your smoker. Remember, No pics, didn't happen. :)
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.