WARNING about Jans Rub!

Started by iceman, January 25, 2015, 11:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

I was running low on Jans Rub the other night after treating a small 2 pound rib eye steak so I decided to make another batch while the steak was cooking.
Hench the warning. DO NOT try this after many adult beverages cause you'll lose your drink in the process!
I searched high and low for my drink listing to Ann laughing the whole time!!! The last picture shows why she was laughing at me while I was tearing the place apart trying to find my beverage  ::)
I finally found Waldo  ;D
Oh, I had to grill in the garage due to high winds and below zero temps. The little cast iron griddle comes in handy once in awhile.

TMB

Damn that's funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Wildcat

LOL  The red can should have given you a hint. Damn good looking steak.

I've got to get around to making and trying some of Jan's.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Grouperman941

Great story, and fine looking steak.

Next time, look for the coasters!
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

KyNola

Pat, you about scared the crap out of me with your Subject line!  :o

pensrock

QuotePat, you about scared the crap out of me with your Subject line!
;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

That last pic should be one of those room search games my wife plays off of Faceplant (Facebook). See how many items you can spot, oh yeah and for everyone you find you get a drink.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

gotto to  love it ,,, great  looking  steaks

iceman

Quote from: KyNola on January 25, 2015, 07:46:01 PM
Pat, you about scared the crap out of me with your Subject line!  :o

Give Jan a big hug for us and tell her I didn't mean to scare you two, well maybe a little bit  ::)  ;)  ;D

Wildcat

Finally got around to trying Jan's Rub a few days ago on some baby back ribs. Good on ribs but I bet it is Great on chicken or any bird for that matter. It has a wonderful flavor.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Jan's Rub was developed for poultry Rick.  It just took a life of it's own!. :) 

Jan and I are still blown away by folks around the world using it and being published in a Char Broil cookbook titled "America Grills".  We never saw any of that coming.

dave01

works great on fish and the grandkids say it's good on popcorn

ragweed

Makes great deer jerky too.  And next time you're smoking hard boiled eggs, sprinkle on some Jan's.    :) :)

TMB

Mix with butter and inject it into yardbirds and turkeys rub some mix on the skin then smoke.

Talk about good, this would make a VEGAN smile it's so good ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!