Introducing Caroline's Rub - Fine Spice Creations

Started by Smokin Joe, July 16, 2004, 03:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

I hope this post is okay, but if not, please feel free to remove and accept my apologies...

I would like to introduce to the Bradley community, Caroline's Rub - Fine Spice Creations.  We are a family owned and operated company producing high quality spice blends for meats and vegetables, as well as a rub-of-the-month-club where you receive a new variety every month - perfect for the die hard smoke enthusiast!  We stand behind every purchase and guarantee your satisfaction.  If you're not happy, we're not happy.  We love feedback, both good and bad, because we can't make it better unless we hear from you.

We offer a number of recipes for a variety of dishes and would love to have you check us out at //www.carolinesrub.com.  

Thanks for your time, and happy smoking!

Smokin Joe
//www.carolinesrub.com
Joe Johnson
Founding Partner
Caroline's Rub - Dry Rubs, Smoked Salt, and Texas Chili Seasoning

Be sure to sign up for our Smoke and Spice Newsletter!

Chez Bubba

When do the free samples arrive?[:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Smokin Joe

I noticed when I was on your site looking at the accessories (Bubba Pucks), you don't offer any spices on your site as a compliment to the Bradley...Think you might be interested?

I would be happy to forward you a sample or two...how do I get them to you?

Smokin' Joe Johnson
Caroline's Rub - Fine Spice Creations
//www.carolinesrub.com
Joe Johnson
Founding Partner

Eat This

sounds like a neat idea but its hard to read your website. the banner on the right overlaps the text in the main page.....basically Im lazy so dont like to do much work on my hobbies LOL...Hell I get a new coffee every month and even get a sleeve of golf balls every month so a rubb might be perfect...just to lazy to figure out how to read the site...

Smokin Joe

Thanks for the heads up...I was able finally duplicate your problem and will take care of it within the day.  I was only able to duplicate it on the main page though.  I ask you to give me til tomorrow to get it corrected, and then if you would, give us another shot...and to say thanks for your feedback and apologize for your problems[:I], I'll give you free shipping on your first order.  Just send us a return email address to [email protected] and I will provide you with a coupon code that you can use on checkout to eliminate your shipping costs - I promise it won't be too much effort!!!

Like we always say at Caroline's - We're not happy until you're happy.

Smokin' Joe Johnson
//www.carolinesrub.com
Joe Johnson
Founding Partner

Smokin Joe

Hi Kirk,

I got your email the other day, but didn't get the one you sent directly from here.  Seems whenever I attempt to email from within the forum I get a catastrophic failure and the message doesn't get through.

Cheers,

Smokin' Joe Johnson
//www.carolinesrub.com
Joe Johnson
Founding Partner