Duckman Your Recipe

Started by Oldman, August 12, 2006, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey Bird with shot in his ares; see if the lay-out I did on your BACON: List of Curing, Temperature and Times works for you.

Olds

EDIT: I will get to your MAPLE CANADIAN BACON recipe next. Do me a favor and don't code any of your future recipes. I have to go in a remove them manually. Also don't add numbers as I will added them, and no  blank hard returns between steps.

This is your current layout:

Ingredients:

1. One whole Pork Loin, they run about 9+lbs.

2. About *3.2ozs of Maple flavored cure. I buy mine from Butcher-Packer. This amount of cure is enough for 10lbs of meat.

3. Maple Syrup, #2 Dark. Buy the good stuff, I have used cheap and it does make indifference.

4. Gallon sized zippered freezer bags, use the good ones...you will be glad you did.

5. Plastic container to put the three pieces in the fridge with.

Please do it this way in the future.
Ingredients:
One whole Pork Loin, they run about 9+lbs.
About *3.2ozs of Maple flavored cure. I buy mine from Butcher-Packer. This amount of cure is enough for 10lbs of meat.
Maple Syrup, #2 Dark. Buy the good stuff, I have used cheap and it does make indifference.
Gallon sized zippered freezer bags, use the good ones...you will be glad you did.
Plastic container to put the three pieces in the fridge with.

This makes it much easier one me to add numbers, indent etc.. Also if you are using Word all of its codes will copy over to recipe site's boards. Please save it in a text (.txt) format only and then copy that format to the boards.
Thanks!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Sounds good OLDS!...

Sorry I have not answered sooner, I have been sending my son off to college...I will post on that later. 

I will take heed of your requests about posting recipes!

Again thanks for everything.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...