Auber PID build

Started by rdtrageser, August 01, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hi all, new to the forum. I am building an Auber PID control box for my bradley original smoker. Does anyone know where I can buy a female or male cord cap to plug into the heating element? I'd rather not cut the power cord that came with the smoker (the one that plugs into the smoke generator and heating elementl.

Thanks for the help


Habanero Smoker

Hi rdtrageser;

Welcome to the forum.

Since you are building it yourself, I'm not sure what power receptacles you are installing in the back of your box. You can either purchase an adapter, or a cord that has the correct plugs on both sides.

I believe this is what you are looking for. You may have one laying around the house.
Computer/Monitor Power Cord

Or you can purchase an adapter.
USA NEMA 5-15R to IEC 60320-C14

The above are examples. Search around for better prices.



That's it. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk