Remote Thermometers...Who has what?

Started by MallardWacker, July 19, 2004, 05:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassman

I've never calibrated mine at all.

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat This</i>
<br />I see Bradley offers their own thermometer.....anybody used it? Its digital...looks like 1 probe.
http://www.bradleysmoker.com/products/accessories/digitherm.htm

kirk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Good eye Eat,

This is a new product, I have never seen it before on the website, someone from Bradley must be browsing our work here.

Talk about an easy job for the "new products" guy - I need a job with R&D for Bradley Technologies.  My first product will be <font color="blue">"Duck Assaulter Inspired, Official Bradley Smoker, Pork Butt Wrapping Towels" available with <font color="red"><s>Coleman</s></font id="red"> I mean <font color="red">Bradley</font id="red"> 40 Qt Coolers</font id="blue"> - LOL[8D]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

ChefJeff

LMBO[:D][:D][:D]Someone out ther in QVC Land will buy 10,000 of them.

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

nsxbill

I ended up cancelling my order with another online store and got the Maverick ET-73 from the gadget store.  Finally got it to work....I think the wife is right, I do have to read the instructions...

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

MallardWacker

WTF,

Bud you keep me laughing, I owe you one. This "Car Crash Stuff" can be a bit sobering, thanks..

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

kjel

Tried using the maverick overnight and still had problems having to wake up to go down and check temperatures.
Apparently... there was another separate instruction sheet sent w/ the maverick stating that if the temperature does not change for 15 minutes than the receiver will give you dashes on both smoker and internal food temp. reading until you get close to the transmitter and maybe have to reset.  
Is there any way around this?  Has anyone used there thermometer overnight?

David6340

I used the ET-73 over the week end and had problems again. Maverick had already replaced the receiver for me because it did not work at anywere near the 100ft they claim. The new problem is that after an hour, the transmiter did not transmit. I tried reseting but it did not help. I'll be calling Maverick customer service again today.

nsxbill

http://www.thegadgetsource.com/011502013733.html as a link to the Gadget Souce for the ET-73 is the best deal out there that I have seen.  It is dedicated to smoker use, and seems to be the one most have.

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

pedally

That 100 feet sounds good until you figure each wall between you and your smoker equals 20 feet.  I'd sleep in the spare bedroom if I were smoking overnight.