lost post document

Started by car54, August 23, 2006, 03:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

car54

Yesterday I posted in this subject that I could not spell "d o c u m e n t" with out the double spacing. It would appear as doOent.

I have 2 questions. Why can't I spell the word and why was it deleted?

Brad

Habanero Smoker

With that type of title it may have been mistaken for spam by an IT person rushing to remove such posts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

document

I reported the thread asking them to clear the boards filters. the problem is that in the word
d o c u m e n t  the filters are changing the  d o c u m e n t part of the word to a zero 0.

With as much spam as we have had as of late I can see how it was just a simple mistake.

I will E-mail support instead of reporting this thread.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

I'm all for the filters and it is interesting the way it works. We need to keep the junk off the forum.

Brad

Chez Bubba

Brad,

I did delete the post because it appeared to be yet another "spammer" trying to get through. I have been trying to keep up with it while Kirk is at work. If it looks at all questionable I am going to delete it. We have been told that kids also enjoy visiting the forum as well. Everyone should be able to come to the forum and not have to deal with the junk that has been coming in recently.

Anne
(Chez Bubba's wife)
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

manxman

QuoteIf it looks at all questionable I am going to delete it. We have been told that kids also enjoy visiting the forum as well. Everyone should be able to come to the forum and not have to deal with the junk that has been coming in recently.

Couldn't agree more..... and thanks for your contribution Anne towards keeping the forum out of the clutches of such scum. Unfortunately the odd mistake may occur but it is a small price to pay IMHO.
Manxman

iceman

Thanks Anne for your hard work. I have to agree with manx on this. Keeping spamers out is going to cause a very small inconvenience compared to the damage they pose to the young folks. ;)

Oldman

I got an E-mail from support. The cum-word has been removed from the filters.  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

car54

coyote

Keep up the good work Olds ! And thank you