Replacement racks.

Started by Alusardi, December 30, 2019, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alusardi

Hey everyone, I am trying to find replacement/additional racks for my original 4 rack. I have contacted Bradley but they say via email they not available in the us ???? Any suggestions?
Thanks !
If you have been touched by an angel please tell an adult !

Lou

oldsmoker

OLDSMOKER

Alusardi

Not in stock. Any " after market " suggestions?

Lou

Habanero Smoker

I'm not aware of any aftermarket racks, or any other manufacturer that would be compatible.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Gafala

I hate to say this but Try Ebay they show some for sale at a much higher price though. Good Luck
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Gafala

Quote from: Alusardi on December 30, 2019, 10:50:30 AM
Hey everyone, I am trying to find replacement/additional racks for my original 4 rack. I have contacted Bradley but they say via email they not available in the us ???? Any suggestions?
Thanks !

You could try Cabelas they show limited stock of the Jerky Racks that would work also.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Alusardi

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately there isn't a Cabelas near me. So I guess I'll have to wait for Bradley to get their manufacturing dept back on track.  Fortunately I have for that came the unit but i like to "rotate" tem so that they stay newer looking.
Again thanks everyone for the help .

PS Bradley iffin yer reading this please respond with better information than the one line email I got as a response to my inquiry.

Lou

rnmac

Amazon has them but they are a little pricey. I think i got my spares from Home Depot.

TedEbear

Quote from: Alusardi on December 31, 2019, 07:01:42 AM
Thanks everyone! Unfortunately there isn't a Cabelas near me.

I just looked at the Cabela's website.  They have 4 packs of Bradley racks from $45-$50, depending on whether you want the regular or non-stick version.  It looks like they can ship them to you.  When I put a set in my cart it mentioned $5 for shipping.