New Bradley P10 smoker - Bluetooth connectivity...

Started by gizy-CA, June 30, 2020, 11:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizy-CA

Bluetooth connectivity...P 10 is invisible...even when I stand by the smoker.
Also cooktool.exe ...Can not edit Admin file and can not upload Menu file to P 10.
Another thing is ...how you can save next recipe on Bradley stick .....when click on save  is overwrite the first you have saved on this stick?

Habanero Smoker

Hi gizy-CA,

Welcome to the forum.

The P 10 is not a Bluetooth capable. The original plan was to have it be Bluetooth, but they dropped that plan. Though I have a feeling the Bluetooth technology may be already built in, and that a latter firmware update will enable it. But that is pure speculation.

I'm not familiar with the cooktool software.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

gizy-CA

Thank you Sir for your answer......There is no firmware upgrade for P10 yet...they will have to do this fast if they want to receive good review .

Habanero Smoker

If it happens I don't think it will be any time soon.

Not having Bluetooth connectivity should not negatively reflect in your review. When you purchased it, it was not Bluetooth capable, and it wasn't advertise as having Bluetooth technology.

Where did you obtain the cooktool.exe, that link on the Bradley site seems to be dead.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

gizy-CA

https://www.bradleysmoker.com/ca/product/bradley-professional-p10-4-rack-1000w-food-smoker/?v=3e8d115eb4b3

scroll down and you will see DESCRIPTION
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
REVIEWS
DOWNLOADS & FIRMWARE
WARRANTY

Click on downloads and
WARRANTY   Download
OWNER'S MANUAL   Download
BROCHURE   Download
COOK TOOL DOWNLOAD   Download
HOW TO USE COOK TOOL   Download
FIRMWARE   No new firmware updates for the P10