Another from Northumberland!

Started by themerlin486, March 07, 2021, 03:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themerlin486

Hi everyone,

I've been involved in the BBQ scene for past 20 years.

Lived in Turkey for 22 years and 4 years ago moved back to the UK in Blyth.

My gardens look like a BBQ Showroom and i marry sous Vide with all aspects of grilling.

I am adding a Bradley 4 rack to the armoury to gain some more experience.

My main Grill is my Kamado Joe + Joetisserie; also have a Skillcraft Vesta WFO, ProQ, Plancha, Ooni and Inferno Offset Smoker.

I own and admin a very popular zero profit/zero ambassador run Grilling Facebook Group where we all have great fun.

Glad to be on a traditional SMF forum. I started forums using the same software ;-)

Thanks!
Every Day a School Day!

manxman

Welcome to the forum themerlin486   :)

I have owned Bradley Smokers for over 15 years and love them, mainly used for cold smoking but also hot smoke in the summer. I also have sous vide equipment and a chamber vacuum sealer which makes the process nice and easy.

Got a ProQ but would love a Kamado Joe or something similar.

Let us know how you get on with your Bradley, did you go for the original or digital?
Manxman

Edward176

Welcome to the Forum themerlin486, and happy smoking.

Habanero Smoker

Hi themerlin486;

Welcome to the forum.

The Bradley will compliment, and add a new dimension to your cooking experiences. I've purchased several pieces of outdoor cooking equipment throughout the years. My main go to equipment is my Weber Charcoal Summit, which is a ceramic grill made from medal. :) Looking forward to your posts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712