Unable to change temperature setting on P10

Started by ngarchambo, September 05, 2023, 02:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngarchambo

I just received the Bradley P10 smoker today. All seems to work well but one thing - once I set the temperature and time, I cannot change either without turning the system off and back on. For example, I set the temperature to 150 F as suggested for the initial seasoning run. After it was running for some time, I attempted to raise the temperature. I touched the temperature button, it started blinking as it should, I rotated the dial to change the temperature, but it would not change in either direction. Tried the same exercise for the time setting - time would not change. I was able to switch the smoker off and back on and change the temperature that way.

Anybody else have this issue?

Habanero Smoker

That is unusual. If the light is blinking, then you should be able to adjust the setting.

Even though the light is blinking, make sure the child safety lock is disengaged. There may be some kind of glitch. If it is engaged, then press the dial for 5 seconds to disengage it. If this works, you still need to contact Bradley and make them aware of the problem.

If that doesn't work, even though it is new, check to see if your model has a firmware update. If so, download and install it, to see if that resolves your problem.

Bradley Firmware Update

If this doesn't work contact Bradley.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

saltiel

I have the same issue. Did you ever figure out how to get it to work?