My Retirement

Started by Oldman, September 15, 2006, 05:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well for example, the other day I went into town and went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes, when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a bad name. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came into town by bus.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.

It's important at my age

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Now thats funny I don't care who you are ;D.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

West Coast Kansan

Sounds just like something my brother would do. Or, when he returned to the car if it was his he would take all the tickets to the police station and try to talk his way out of it... thinking about it none of us brothers seem to know when to stop.  Olds that is a good one!
Thanks for LOL

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

pfowl01