It Is Better To Have It And Not Need It... Than To Need It And Not Have It...

Started by agent provocateur, October 08, 2006, 11:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent provocateur

i was thinking 410... 45... 410... 45... 410...

or maybe...

410... 45... 410... 45... 45... 45...

humm... what to do...

Oldman

Well I don't know... the 410 is a nice touch, but I think I'd rather have this 5.56 pistol myself.

PLR-16 Pistol  $ 640.00

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

im talking concealed carry... although the kel tec is only 51 oz it is a little 2 long for concealed carry... but it looks like a nice unit to have during the impeading civil war...

you gooatta eat...

orwstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

medic 76

I am new to the bs but have used the old charcoal way for a while, in fact i have a brisket smoken right now.  Any way I like the glock 23, 40 cal it is light and easy to hide. and packs a good punch. I had a sig p229 .40 cal but it was to heavy and a pain to hide. and also the glock pretty easy to take down.

owrstrich

im leaning to the glock 39 6+1 45... but what i really want is the para covert black carry 6+1 45...

http://www.paraord.com/product/product.html?catid=13

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

owrstrich

glock $500... para $900... the para is a canadian unit...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Chez Bubba

Quote from: owrstrich on October 09, 2006, 06:26:21 PM
the para is a canadian unit...

Amazing how much success a company can have building guns in a country that most of its' citizens can't purchase, or at least carry.

If your life depends on it, the extra $400 is cheap. PO's are fine guns & the .45 cartridge is a stopper.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Oldman

This is what I really want. 9mm / MSRP $1,015.00. I just like the look of a 1911, and with my bad arms I can handle the 9mm better than a 45 cal.  I'm just waiting on production:

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Nice looking Old's. Let me know when that goes into production. That's perfect for around the yard up here. I've been carrying a 12 ga. pistol grip with bear slugs and that thing hurts like h_ll if your not holding on with both hands.

jimguy

With grizzlies passing through occasionaly, I have a full stock 12 ga short barrel loaded with 3 in. OO and slugs. It is not that comfortable to carry slung while cutting the grass.

More comfortable is the Model 29 S&W 6 inch barrel 44 mag loaded with 300 gr custom loads. That is not a round the 29 likes for a steady diet but there are times,,,

After seeing what it takes to knock a grizz down, that 44 is the low end of my comfort zone.

iceman

Heck Jim; My thinking all along was the 12 ga. would piss the bear off just long enough for us to get inside and get to something a little more substantial. :D Like I was telling you awhile back at the house I don't like grizz! After seeing one go through the nieghbors garage wall (it bit into a fire extinguisher and got madder than heck) I'll give them all the room they want. Where you and Nance live I'd be packing even just to check the weather outside. :D ;D