• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Thanks Chez Bubba (Kirk)

Started by LilSmoker, November 01, 2006, 01:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

Just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to Kirk of Chez Bubba, he very kindly sorted out a package for me, 3 bubba pucks and a Maverick ET-73 thermometer, which arrived today ;)
The reason i'm so pleased is because i'm from the U.K., and these items are not available here, so not only did Kirk agree to send me 3 pucks, he also sourced the Maverick to, now my smoke sessions will be even better! ;D

So Kirk, thanks a bunch, next time i'm in the states, the beers are on me, oh and the steaks!  ;D

Bye for now..........LilSmoker ;)

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

Wow kirk came thru again.Hey lil im just north of kirk.Ill be over too for the steak and beer.yummie ;D ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

LilSmoker

Quote from: icerat4 on November 01, 2006, 03:18:27 PM
Wow kirk came thru again.Hey lil im just north of kirk.Ill be over too for the steak and beer.yummie ;D ;D

Haha! yeah i forgot, i owe you some beers also for the advice on ribs  ;D, i'd better start saving!  ;D ;)

manxman

J
Quoteust wanted to say a big "Thank you" to Kirk of Chez Bubba, he very kindly sorted out a package for me, 3 bubba pucks and a Maverick ET-73 thermometer, which arrived today

Kirk sent me exactly the same items 18 months or so back..... exceptional service. Shame there are not more people like him around who go that extra mile for customer satisfaction!!

(just trying to head off the inevitable......what's the betting Kirk will have some comment to make about satisfying his customers!!?? :o ;D) )
Manxman

LilSmoker

Quote(just trying to head off the inevitable......what's the betting Kirk will have some comment to make about satisfying his customers!!??  ) )

Haha! well i think the time to worry will be when Kirk wants satisfaction from the customers!  :o

Btw manxman, you'd better join the party, i owe you a beer or two also  ;)

icerat4

wow the party is getting bigger.Lil you do the ribs and bring the beers and ill show up.Kirks in indiana.And im in chicago .So start saving for the plane ticket. ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

QuoteBtw manxman, you'd better join the party, i owe you a beer or two also

I would be quite happy to accompany on the flight to the US! Failing that, a beer down a suitable hostelry locally!   :D :D
Manxman

LilSmoker

Hehe! ok manxman, i'll give you a shout when i have the funds and time to get over to the states again ;D

Btw i really do love America, if i had my way i would go and live there tommorow!, last time we went over, we were based mainly in Florida (Davenport), we had a great time, i should have looked up Olds and got some recipes from him ;)
Maybe going to Boston next time, beers in Boston! hehe!

I used the Bubba pucks and the Maverick today, what a difference! nice clean burner plate, no waisted bisquettes, and the Maverick is great, i was doing ribs and a brisket today, i am monitoring temps whilst sitting at my pc! great stuff!.

We've already devoured the ribs, they were really great!, getting better every time i do them, and i still have the brisket in the BS, looks like suppers gonna be good! ;)

Bye for now guys  ;)

rauchteufel

I want to add my thanks to Kirk too: he did the same for me as for LilSmoker, and sent me, in the UK, 3 Bubba Pucks and sourced a Maverick too for me. Really helpful. Good man!

Fizzog