Update on new digital smoker

Started by preston1, November 10, 2006, 09:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preston1

My wife called me at work today with the good news that it arrived. I seasoned it right away. Tomorrow Saturday I am planning to smoke some chicken. On Sunday some sort of meat. wish me luck. What I really wanted to talk about though is the Canadian post office. I had been tracking it for the last week and a half it had been in the sorting center well after loosing all patiences I finally called them yesterday, first off I need to say that the lady that I spoke to was very kind, But you could not imagine my disapointment I was when I was informed that it was still in the sorting center and that I would not get it for another two or three weeks. Then it showed up at my house the next day. Although I did pray and asked God to get it faster I did not think it would be that quick. Did I say that I live in southern California. Well enough bitching I am just happy to have and I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow. Go to go will report back on how well it went.

West Coast Kansan

http://www.chezbubba.com/

Above is an alternative to resolve that postal issue. Enjoy that smoker!

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)