How Cold are you?

Started by West Coast Kansan, November 29, 2006, 10:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

QuoteActually, as a kid that was the one thing I hated about living in Florida...no real seasons to speak of.

What do you mean no real seasons... hell we have everything including a White Christmas every year with living ornaments....

It is call ST. Pete Beach...

What??? Oh you got a snowman! WoW congrats!!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

tsquared

You want more snow, Kummok? You can have ours here on Vancouver Island! (Except for the stuff above 1000 metres, we like to keep that for skiing and keeping the salmon happy in the rivers come summertime) We had intermittent power outages for the past week--the snow laden Douglas firs keep pusting off branches and knocking out the power. I've been cooking on top of our wood stove so we're OK but there are some people around the island who have not had power for almost a week with no other source of heat except electricity--not fun.
T2

coyote

69 degree's Friday morning at 6-am................33 degree's now,1:14am sat
...................Deer should be movin' by day break. Will be hunting in SE Ohio,
Wasington Co.
                                               Stay warm and keep the smoke lively,
                                                                                     Coyote

Habanero Smoker

I rather have any type of weather than what was occurring last evening. Tornadoes were touching down within 30 miles in all directions of me. Haven't check for damage reports yet.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MWS

Quote from: Oldman on December 01, 2006, 07:16:34 PM
What do you mean no real seasons... hell we have everything including a White Christmas every year with living ornaments....

Olds, I may be wrong.....but.......I think the last picture of the 'gal' in your post has more 'ornaments' than you think ..... :o

Quote from: Oldman on December 01, 2006, 07:16:34 PM

What??? Oh you got a snowman! WoW congrats!!!!

I think that 'gal' and a snowman have something in common......and it AINT the snow  :o :o :o

Hint: Do a right click properties on the pic and read the jpg name.....then look again at the pic..

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Oldman

QuoteOlds, I may be wrong.....but.......I think the last picture of the 'gal' in your post has more 'ornaments' than you think .....

Ya she is a hottie for sure... I would have a had time explaining that to my wife when found under the Christmas tree....  :o

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MWS

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2006, 12:12:09 PM

QuoteOlds, I may be wrong.....but.......I think the last picture of the 'gal' in your post has more 'ornaments' than you think .....

Ya she is a hottie for sure... I would have a had time explaining that to my wife when found under the Christmas tree....  :o

What I was trying to say is.....I think she's really a HE....or at least used to be.... :o ;D

Hint: Do a right click properties on the pic and read the jpg name.....then look again at the pic..
Mike 

Wildcat

And just when I was begining to think the ornaments in St. Pete were better than Pensacola.  Shucks, can't even be sure without the clothes.  What is this world comming to?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

jimguy

It was  a balmy 10 above F today but it is dropping fast, minus 16 right now. We did have a nipply 32 below last week but sent that down south.

Oldman

Quote from: mws on December 02, 2006, 12:17:04 PM
Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2006, 12:12:09 PM

What I was trying to say is.....I think she's really a HE....or at least used to be.... :o ;D

I would go along with ya except a converted job does not have those type of hips....

MWS

I dunno Olds... The 'gal' has a masculine face and the title of the jpg is amanude.jpg
::) ;D

EDIT: I'm starting to think I might be wrong  :-[ :-\
Mike 

West Coast Kansan

Generally or even specifically speaking - pretty gross.  I think the sand on St Petes beach is whiter than the one where 'it' is.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

West Coast Kansan

Seven-Day Forecast for north SD county. Starting SUNDAY 12/3. Back into the December norms.

n/a n/a
37°F 2°C MON

73°F 22°C
37°F 2°C TUE

69°F 20°C
36°F 2°C WED

70°F 21°C
38°F 3°C THU

69°F 20°C
38°F 3°C FRI

66°F 18°C
44°F 6°C SAT

64°F 17°C
41°F

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

I'm betting that her name is Amanda and they made the name shorter for the JPEG name.

I'm not sure about St. Pete's beaches being white, but I do know that Pensacola Beach is famous for its sugar white sandy beaches.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

TomG

Mike, If I have any questions about smoking porters you're the man, but when it comes to gender determination, I think I'll trust the Oldman.  ;);D ;D ;D

http://gibson.sisters.free.fr/CJ%20Gibson/Nude/AMAnude10.jpg