• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Why DUCK HUNTING is better than S~E~X

Started by MallardWacker, December 07, 2006, 09:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Why Duck Hunting Is Better Than Sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. You don't have to hide your waterfowling magazines.

2. It's perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to waterfowl with you once in a while.

3. The Ten Commandments don't say anything about waterfowling.

4. If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you waterfowling in your jon boat, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the internet if you later become famous.

5. Your waterfowling partner doesn't get upset about people you waterfowled with long ago.

6. It's perfectly respectable to waterfowl with a total stranger.

7. When you see a really good waterfowler, you don't have feel guilty about imagining the two of you waterfowling in a 17 foot TDB together.

8. If your regular waterfowling partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you waterfowl with someone else.

9. Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you waterfowl by yourself.

10. When dealing with a waterfowling pro, you never have to wonder if she is really an undercover cop.

11. You can have a waterfowling calendar on your wall at the office, tell waterfowling jokes, and invite coworkers to waterfowl with you without getting sued for harassment.

12. There are no Waterfowling-Transmitted Diseases.

13. If you want to watch waterfowling on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.

14. Nobody expects you to waterfowl with the same partner for the rest of your life.

15. Nobody expects you to give up waterfowling if your partner loses interest in it.

16. Your waterfowling partner will never say, Not again! We just waterfowled last week! Is waterfowling all you ever think about?

17.It's ok if you get done hunting before your partner.

18. 2 3/4" ,3" ,and 3 1/2" are prefectly sufficent for duck hunting.

I wish I could say I thunk this up...found it over on the Refuge forum.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

iceman

manxman

Manxman

Oldman

I knew it~~~!!!!!!!!!  You really have bird shot in your ares.... Better than S-E-X? Son not only do you suffer from bird shot, I now believe you fell off of the turnip truck as a child and hit you head on its soft spot.

We all know what happens when a person starts down the "Dark path of the Force"... one day its ducks... the next day it is sheep...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

No dear though........ To fast......To high!!!! :D :D :D

manxman

Quotethe next day it is sheep...

Wot, you hunt sheep in Florida?  ;) ;D

Depends on circumstance, I've often thought a "bad days fishing beats a good day at work" and the same principle applies...... it depends on who you are going out with at the time!! Sometimes the fishing (in my case) is better, sometimes the s*e*x is better!!  :D :D

Nowadays...... well, that's another story!! :-[ :-[

Manxman

MallardWacker

I know my hunting buds think I'm crazy when I say "For brief moments In time, this better than sex"...let me underline the brief part.   I guess you have to be there, sun rising, iced on the mustache, great coffee and the sound of whistling wings landing in well placed dekes and sharing it with life long friends, a couple great shots....well you get the picture.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

Oldman

Quote from: MallardWacker on December 08, 2006, 12:20:33 PM
I know my hunting buds think I'm crazy when I say "For brief moments In time, this better than 0"...let me underline the brief part.   I guess you have to be there, sun rising, iced on the mustache, great coffee and the sound of whistling wings landing in well placed dekes and sharing it with life long friends, a couple great shots....well you get the picture.

Let me underline the brief part.. I guess you have not ever been there....the brandy is warm, the cloth is silkin' rising to her twin peaks, then down to the valley whose end is only the beginning. Where the air is sweetened with the softened perfume as warm breath with heavy sweat melts you into a puddle of goo...well you get the picture.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2006, 03:58:08 PM
Let me underline the brief part.. I guess you have not ever been there....the brandy is warm, the cloth is silkin' rising to her twin peaks, then down to the valley whose end is only the beginning. Where the air is sweetened with the softened perfume as warm breath with heavy sweat melts you into a puddle of goo...well you get the picture.
Bet THAT don't taste like no chicken! :o :D ;)
Dang Old's I better not let Ann see this or she might go and get all femeral artery gooy on me. ::) Yikes :o :D ;)

MallardWacker

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

Chez Bubba

Olds!

You're really Danielle Steel aren't you?!! :o

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

iceman

Quote from: Chez Bubba on December 11, 2006, 06:59:07 PM
Olds!

You're really Danielle Steel aren't you?!! :o

Kirk
I think you,re on to something here Chez. ;) :D