• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iceman -- Your Rub

Started by Oldman, December 10, 2006, 03:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I take it your rub is for pork and for smokin".  Well I  took it and a bunch of chicken wings and grilled them. While it added to the cleaning the grates it sure did smell good and it improved the finished product.

The only thing I would have changed is the chicken was white skinned and not yellow skinned. Thus I did not have as much charring from the grates.

Overall I rate your rub a 8 out of 10. With two points off for the extra grate cleaning. LOL!   ;D (For those that don't know I have a commercial 36" radient gas grill and those iron grates were not made for rubs and BBQ sauce-- they are for steaks.)

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JVR

OK, I give.  How do I find out more about Iceman's rub & sauce?
???

Oldman

He is a member here. He will ship to the lower states; in fact I think he shipped to manxman of the Isle of Man (England area.)

His sauce with an attitude IMO is second to none.

I just got two more boxes of it. 

EDIT: I just ate one rib that had sauce but no rub. Then a couple of wings that had both... well from now on I will have to grill three ways.

1. Susan nothing but salt
2. Mother just the sauce
3. Me both sauce and rub...  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteHis sauce with an attitude IMO is second to none.

I second that, it is wonderful.  :) The rub is also very very good too.  :P
Manxman

Wildcat

I agree as well.  That is the BEST sauce I have EVER had!!!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

QuoteThat is the BEST sauce I have EVER had!!!
Now I don't know if I would go that far... in my youth there was this saucy little gal.... no sense going any further. Don't want to hurt any one's grillin'!

I will say though... she was so grillin' that smokin' was second nature to her... Ah the days of my wild youth...

Not complaining... Now I'm with a woman who created the first Shake n' Bake!

Momma! Where is the ICE~~!

SmokyJones

Yes, I have heard nothing but good things about Iceman's rub!!!  I can't wait until mine gets here....chompin at the bit to try it....
Can't decide on what I'm gonna fix first.  I'm sure with everything I've been hearing that whatever it is will be damn good.   :)

Wildcat

I have only been able to use the sauce twice.  Out of those 2 times, I only needed a half jar.  The only child (Roy) that is still at home loves it and uses it on ANY meat.  He has finished the first jar and is almost done with the second.  I may have to hide the rest from him.  I love the stuff myself, but Roy can't seem to refrain at all.  This stuff is addicting in this house.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

SmokyJones

manxman

QuoteI may have to hide the rest from him. 

The eldest of my two boys is like this, he manages to get himself in such a mess eating ribs and Sopn'Sauce has made it even worse.... not that I care in the slightest! Just good to see him enjoying his food.  :D
Manxman