• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Merry Christmas To Those Who Hold The Day Dear

Started by Oldman, December 15, 2006, 04:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Ozarkian, Welcome and dont be a stranger on the forum! Happy with the BS on the Arkansas side on Ozarks says to me some right things are happening. Take Care,

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Chez Bubba

Merry Christmas all! We hope 2007 brings you joy & happiness!

Kirk & Anne
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

tsquared

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Can't believe it's come around so soon. This is my 3rd xmas on this board and, as always, it's a great place to be. We are just back in business here after having the power out for 3 1/2 days. We got nailed by the same storm that hit Washington and Oregon. Race Rocks Lighthouse ( I can see it from our deck) registered sustained winds of 125 kmh and gusts to close to 160 kmh. There were trees down everywhere, including over powerlines. I had to take the smoker, my cold smoke box and hose and my salmon 20 miles away to a buddy's place who had power. Looks like the fish is OK and ready for Christmas appies. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Tom

ceeuawlsune

Merry Christmas everybody, and thank you all sincerely for your help getting started with my BS. 

Hypothetically speaking, how would one go about luring a team of reindeer from rooftop to smoker?

Don't worry about me.  My name has been printed directly onto the letterhead of Santa's Annual "Naughty" list since 1983, and my stocking typically looks like a 50-pound bag of charcoal every Christmas morning...

sparkplug

Well - I just came here as I'm going to be offline from today and wanted to wish you all a happy christmas but it looks like Olds has beaten me to it.

I know I'm new here but my welcome has been warm and so I'd like to extend my best wishes to each and every one of you.

Happy smoking  ;)

Phone Guy

I hope you all are blessed with a wonderful Christmas.

JJC

Hi All,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous 2007!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

TomG

iceman

dick621

Dick in Emmett, Idaho

smokerman

iI agree.  Happy Holidays to you all.  Just finished seasoning my new smoker.  Pucks didn't feed right the first tim, so I loaded it up and tried again and every thing went fine.