• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Merry Christmas To Those Who Hold The Day Dear

Started by Oldman, December 15, 2006, 04:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

For this Ole man this time of year is for forgetting hard feelings and looking forward to a better day.

Merry Christmans friends... Merry Christmas indeed.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

Merry xmas to you to.God bless you and your family olds. :) And everyone else here have a great hoilday season.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Wildcat

Merry Christmas to you as well and to all the forum members and their families.  I hope you all have a wonderful smoke filled Christmas.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

manxman

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2007 to you and yours Olds and to all on the forum and their families.  :)
Manxman

LilSmoker

Merry Christmas Olds, hope you and your family have a great one!

Merry Christmas everybody
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

lil im still waiting at my front door for fed ex to bring the beer over. ;D Have a happy rib christmas.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

MRH

Merry Christmas to all the great helpful people here, and their families!! ;D

Mark

Kummok

West Coast Kansan

Ditto to the entire forum family.  Reading and learning here has been a big part of 2006 and looking forward to more next year.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Habanero Smoker

Same here.

Merry Christmas, and Season Greeting to all on the forum.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Merry Christmas to you Old's and to all of you wonderful folks here at the forum.
God bless all.
Patrick and Ann (and the critters) :)

LilSmoker

Quote from: icerat4 on December 15, 2006, 10:18:24 AM
lil im still waiting at my front door for fed ex to bring the beer over. ;D Have a happy rib christmas.

;D ;D ;D Sorry Rat, i sent the beers UPS, you must have missed the guy?, never mind maybe you can use this to get some beers

It's from my "back to the USA" fund

Merry christmas and a smokey new year!

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Ozarkian

Merry Christmas Olds and to all. I have really enjoyed reading all the post here over the past 3 or 4 months. I had a heart attack the Saturday after Thanksgiving and have been missing my smoking endeavors. Well, now I'm ready to go! I'm smoking some ribs tomorrow. They are laid up resting in spices right now. I can hear them crying out for mercy! Heh. You guys and ladies are the best. I bought my smoker back in August when I was on my way home from a company meeting at Sportsman Wearhouse. I love it.
Again MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Habanero Smoker

Ozarkian;

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your heart attack, but glad to see you are up and smoking again.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Ozarkian,

Goes without saying that we all know you are looking forward to 2027! Welcome to the forums and we will be looking forward to your postings...

Merry Christmas.... Sir,
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!