• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

when do I use the bowl

Started by orbad, December 29, 2006, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbad

I'm a newbe and having a blast ,one thing I'm not sure of is when to put water the bowl .The thing I've seen is when not to any ideas would be great

LilSmoker

Welcome to the forum, the water bowl should really be used every time the BS is in use, apart from extinguishing the spent bisquettes, the bowl also collects grease/goop etc that comes off the drip tray.
The water bowl also gives some humidity, the water should be changed every 4 hours whilst the BS is in use, i usually fill my water bowl about 2/3rds full.

Hope this helps?  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

agent provocateur

there is somebody here that everytime somebody talks about their water bowl he says someting like this...

i use a disposable roaster pan... i get the 1 that goes wall to wall and just low enough it does not touch the puck burner...

he always goes on to say that after the 1st water change to dispose of the spent pucks that he can fill it up and not have to open the door again until the beast is ready to come out...

and he always posts this photo so everyone knows what he is talking about... you see... i really dont care because im on the jerky only diet... between 1 and 2 pounds of jerky only for about 6 months now...

so if you make some jerky i would like a sample... perhaps a 4 pound bag... jerky is my life...

MWS

Agent P.

This is the bowl you usually speak of......

Eat on...
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

LilSmoker

Quote from: mws on December 29, 2006, 07:44:23 PM
Agent P.

This is the bowl you usually speak of......

Eat on...

Nice big bowl, i'm glad there's no spent pucks in there
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes