new stainless

Started by drslyr4, December 30, 2006, 07:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

Well done, glad to hear you fixed your BS, it's not nice when something brand new doesn't work :'(

Now you can look forward to lot's of delicious food  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Quote from: drslyr4 on January 02, 2007, 04:24:50 AM
I took it apart and found the wires off on the main power source. Now it working. Will have to find something to smoke this week. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for everyone's help.
Congrats drslyr4 you're now a Bradley repair tech 101. I know if Ann sees me walking around the house with any type of tool in my possession she heads for the phone to give our insurance company a heads up ;D It is my new years resolution to actually fix something and not make it worse! I'll show her!!! :D ;) Then it'll be my turn to laugh :) Okay, we can all dream once in awhile ::)

West Coast Kansan

drslyr4 was the disconnected power source disconnected at the fuse holder or other???

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on January 02, 2007, 07:43:48 PM
drslyr4 was the disconnected power source disconnected at the fuse holder or other???
It has to be after the fuse as he posted that he connected the unit direct bi-passing the generator where the fuse is at.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!