• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Where did the test area go?

Started by whitetailfan, January 10, 2007, 11:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

There used to be a topic for posting garbage so you could learn how to work the forum better.  In fact I had good info there on text size, colors, and how to post a picture, that I would refer to before doing a real indepth post other than just text.  Too bad - that was a great place for noobies and for us to try old nestling techniques against this upgraded forum.
I noticed cause I wanted to test a tag line change.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

WTF,
My take on this is as Forest Grump might say... cheap is what cheap does. To keep your hosting cost down you keep the need for storage space down. It is kind of like when we all requested a direct link on the tabs above to the recipe site and Martin came back and said it could not be done. Now the mass here may believe that noise but I know better.  Again it was small cost item. While this board is much better than the old one all I can say is you will have to draw your own conclusion when it comes to a company that uses a free posting board for their cash paying customers. 

I would suggest using the open topic board for your testing.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!