• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

TUESDAY CHAT... 01-16-07... Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

Started by owrstrich, January 16, 2007, 09:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

TUESDAY CHAT...    01-16-07...    Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/chat.php?

CHAT CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

chief

Owr......I've been trying to get into Olds Chat Room, but it's not letting me in >:(.  It's saying that I need a new version of Java, but it won't let me download it.

chief

O.K....got some tech support and Java downloaded.....logged in and tried to enter chat room....it keeps telling me that I have an invalid username or password ::).....I'm trying to join y'all.

jimguy

is this the transition period to the new server? I have tried getting in to chat only to see a message to redirect to a different site but that gives me an unavailable error message

West Coast Kansan

Yep, looks like the move is on.  Similar experience to above one time it transfered to the familar 'enter' page. Next few times it could not find it at all. 

No invalid user names or passwords for me this week. Logged on fine.

Take care all,

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

i see 4 chatters... i cant get in... i can get the chat box then it says "done" without lighting it off...

humm...

Arcs_n_Sparks

O:

You're suppose to have magic powers. What's going on??????????

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

O, had that issue a couple of weeks ago.  I could see who was there but then no go... there was a post from Olds the transfer was on for today...i suspect all a part of the process.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

owrstrich

i dumped my cookies...

float loads then gets stuck at applet client started...

non float loads and get stuck at done...

i can see Mr Walleye... Raye Minor... arcs_n_sparks... outlander...

humm...

West Coast Kansan

I just tried again O and have the exact same experience.

Too bad Outlander built the smokehouse posted recently.
Walleye building a PID for DBS

Arcs_n_Sparks

and Arcs_n_Sparks is building the next device for "24".....   8)

West Coast Kansan

owrstrich

sparkler is in there telling lies again...

you know those born at groom lake nevada never tell the truth...

owrstrich

i switched from mozilla to ie and got right in right in the middle of one of the sparklers wild tales...

Arcs_n_Sparks

need to be on the receiving end at Kwajalein when the package arrives.....   8)