• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Can't get to recipe site? Or Join the Chat....

Started by Oldman, January 16, 2007, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

You MUST  clear all cookies and temp files.  Plus now that we are on our own server the addy does not flip to a funny redirect.

The only address you need is: http://www.susanminor.org

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

i could not get in with mozilla... got in after switching to explorer...
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

I can't get into the chat room either even after cookies and temp files are cleared.

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Well, i too am out looking in at 5 chatters including 'O' not sure the deal. Just tried after nuking and clearing all the temps,, cookies, etc.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

did explorer too.no luck sorry guys. dang hate to miss you.

iceman

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on January 16, 2007, 08:31:30 PM
Well, i too am out looking in at 5 chatters including 'O' not sure the deal. Just tried after nuking and clearing all the temps,, cookies, etc.
I can't even get to the room to see anything. Hmmm... did I make Old's mad??? :D :D ;D NOT!!! Just dumb me again. Geez one day I'll figure this stuff out. ;) :D

West Coast Kansan

Iceman, I made it, No idea how but... did go to explorer and nuked cookies, cashe, and everything else.  Gizmo and O are still there. I gotta go to bed.  Sorry I missed ya.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

Hey all you have got to stop using the old link (your old book mark)....

Use this one...  http://www.susanminor.org/

Make sure your Java is up to date....

Make sure you clear your cookies and temp files. DELETE THEM.

Reboot your system by cold hard power down for 15 seconds before you power back up.

Post if you still have a problem.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

As you can see at the moment my sig-image is not showing up.  Hopefully by next Monday everything will be in working order.

iceman

Got into the chat room Old's. Follow directions??? What directions??? I don't need directions!!! Ha!!! Duh... ;D ::) :D
Note to self. Stop!!! Take a deep breath!!! FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!! ;) :)

Wildcat

Got in to reciepe cite, it said I had to respond to an e-mail which I never got. ???
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

WildCat please explain further... did you join the recipe site and it auto you into full membership? No big deal if it did but I need to know.  From time to time we get trash that tries to join using 3rd party or spoofed E-mail address. This is one way I stop them. Please let me know....

Thanks
Olds

Wildcat

Not sure what it did.  I used the same name and password as on this forum.  It let me in and I could view the reciepes, but that is all I could do.  It did not recognize me in the chat room area, and stated that I could not post anything.

Initially, when I went through the process of establishing my name and password, it stated that I would receive an e-mail and had to follow the instructions.  I never received the e-mail hence the results above.

I hope this answers your question.   ???  My main objective was to access the reciepes and it did allow me to view them.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Cyber Dude

Wildcat, I have resent the activation information.